• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Eller Out, Shaw In - Shaw signed to six-year, $23.4M deal ($3.9M AAV)

Re: Eller Out, Shaw In

Basically got Shaw for Eller. Got 2 2nds for Eller and gave 2 2nds for Shaw.

Not sure about the cap situation but I loathed Eller and I like Shaw's game so I give MB credit for doing something.

I like it. Never a fan of Eller. Shaw is sandpaper personified, something this team sorely lacks.

I will be extra happy if he comes at a lower cap it.

In the end this is a move that will not make any difference between winning and losing. Bergevin could have stayed home and made this deal while taking a shit.

I don't like Shaw. Very overrated.

He is a nice player when you are stacked like the Hawks where he could be that energy 7-8th forward and chip in as long as the great core produces .

We are going to overpay in the Eller range for another bottom 6

This move is horse shit , we could used the Eller cap space and went after a very good player

:banghead:

Amazing trade getting shaw. Just watch him play and remember he is 24, hard nosed player and great playoff performer.
All good for me.

Like others, I don't mind Shaw, think we overpaid for him, espicially since the picks are not this year but 2017 and 2018. So we now have again no 2nd rounder this year.

Now look for bergevin to trade down to get one based know.

I watch a good amount of hawks games. Shaw is not worth what we paid.

Too bad it wasn't Saad from Columbus.

In the end this is a move that will not make any difference between winning and losing. Bergevin could have stayed home and made this deal while taking a shit.

Like Shaw is going to move the needle , c'mon Bergie WTF are you thinking , was looking forward to those 2 nice picks tomorrow .

Like others, I don't mind Shaw, think we overpaid for him, espicially since the picks are not this year but 2017 and 2018. So we now have again no 2nd rounder this year.

Now look for bergevin to trade down to get one based know.

Yesh thats dispointing...no 2nd this year

Back