• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Fantasy Football: Forum Ice Bowl

Flex starters

• 1 Flex

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • 2 Flex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0 flex

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Re: Fantasy Football: Forum Ice Bowl (Filled)

I'm very happy with my draft. I guess people tend to be happy with their team before the season starts but this felt really good. It seemed most of the guys I was hoping would fall to me did.

You weren't following the chat in the draft. Everyone said they wanted one.

Vote none if you don't want one. I can't see how it would have changed anyone's draft strategy.

Hopefully we can get every team to vote. This is a 10-team league. There is no reason not to have a utility spot.

sounds good, 2 sheds voted for one flex but isn't a board member so 6-2 in favour

motion passed

You cannot change the number of slots for a starting position after your draft completed. You cannot go from 0 W/R/T slots to 1. (Error #850)

God damn it, why let me access the page yahoo?

haha somebody will need to remind me before hand. Not while we're half way through the draft :couch

haha somebody will need to remind me before hand. Not while we're half way through the draft :couch

I'll do my best to remember. Who woulda thunk that someone would need a reminder to not **** everything up?

Alright, I need a second on my motion to impeach Rumple.

That was a Yahoo software issue. And aren't you in Iceland?

Back