• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Dynasty Hockey League Discussion 2018-19

FYI - Have received several trade offers, but since I'm going the dispersal route (who's with me?!), will not be trading anything until after that draft.

FYI - Have received several trade offers, but since I'm going the dispersal route (who's with me?!), will not be trading anything until after that draft.

Definitely.

ANY TEAM ENTERING THE DISPERSAL DRAFT CANNOT MAKE TRADES PRIOR TO THE DISPERSAL DRAFT!!

I am tentatively joining the dispersal draft as well and will be suspending all trade talk.

If too many teams sign up then i reserve the right to pull out, but as it stands i will join Blueman and the two newbies.

And to be clear, every asset on your roster goes in the pot. Including draft picks.

And those picks will be the only picks you have for the upcoming draft. So if you don't select picks in the dispersal draft, you don't participate in the draft.

I assume thing includes 2019 and 2020 picks as well? Everything that has been available for trade is available?

Looking at some team's future picks... seems that maybe all picks would have to go into the draft too.... they would all be draftable assets.

For instance... 2021 is the first year that Jonas has all his own picks and nothing else.

So really... I guess we could just include 2018, 19, and 20 picks in the draft.

Add me to the team of replacements. Just dont have the desire to keep it up anymore

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

We need to pump the brakes on this do over draft and decide how we're going to move forward. 3 good new managers is a tall order to fill. Probably going to need to contract at this point.

I would agree... cant have 2 full teams with good assets being disbursed to a couple owners.

3 managers left and 1 new one has come in?

Back