• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Free Agent Thread 2017

Looks like we are losing Radulov now. Bergevin has painted himself into a corner.

-Radulov & Sergachev, +Drouin is not better.

Looks like we are losing Radulov now. Bergevin has painted himself into a corner.

Idk man... he hasn't scheduled any visits. I'm holding out hope until he signs in Montreal or elsewhere.

You're definitely right though, it's a net loss if we don't re-sign him.

Pierre LeBrun:
By the way, Andrei Markov (seeking 2-year deal) is representing himself in talks with the Habs. No agent.

Pierre LeBrun:
By the way, Andrei Markov (seeking 2-year deal) is representing himself in talks with the Habs. No agent.
That's good news for us.

I bet he signs 2 years for under $11m. Hopefully $10m or under but I'm not holding my breath.

Both Markov and Habs want to continue the relationship...

Markov will sign here....5.75 M should do it....they will give him 2 years.

I'd rather give that money to Markov than Alzner

There is no indication that we would have been able to sign Radulov had we not traded for Drouin.

IDK... They have $18M in cap space right now. Find a centre, Markov replacement and resign Radulov seems like that is doable with that # to me.

Pierre LeBrun:
The Alex Radulov camp has heard form 10-11 teams so far. Not planning site visits at this point; still want to keep Montreal in the mix, too.
I see the Radulov camp is leaking info in attempt to pressure MB to sign him...call the bluff.

What's with all the bluff calling? You watch Rounders last night?

How about just get them signed?
Neither player will be happy playing elsewhere (and they themselves know it), they're leaking info to pretend they have leverage....they have none. Habs need all the cap margin they can get. #everypennycounts

It's not personal it's business

Back