• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT#7 * LEAFS @ BRUINS * When You Play the Game of Sevens, You Win or You Die * HNIC 8PM

My hunch is that Auston isn't playing. I've seen many videos of him skating and can't see him favoring anything so not sure wtf this could be. He clearly can't last long, whatever it is (that's what she said). 10-15 min practices max of him going hard and seemingly not really limited.
Stomach flu. 15 pounds. TML updates.

Why do all that weird stuff in practice and then 30 mins later "indicate" that he's not playing? I don't get

Either way, we're heavy favourites even without him IMO, assuming Woll continues to be good.

If he's out, would be great for Marner to step up and generate a goal or two like a 10 mil big boy.

I can't be convinced that the best player in hockey coming back is a bad thing. Games have been way too tight without him (with Boston being the better team overall) with the leafs coming into a very hostile Boston building tonight. So adding a superstar top 3 player in hockey could be the push they need.

If they lose he'll be blamed of course but that doesn't mean they would have won without him.

And they'll play the exact same way. That's how they played last playoffs too.

Its gonna be a rough game. Why risk it if he isn't 100%. I thought the Leafs were better (for the most part) than the Bruins in the last two games.

Best player in hockey is not the best player in hockey if he plays at 70%. He just gives the illusion that the best player in hockey is out there on the ice. He breaks a winning formula.

He's exceptional in the regular season without a doubt. But can the same be said in the post season? He avgs maybe a goal every other game.
matthews stats.JPG

Best player in hockey is not the best player in hockey if he plays at 70%. He just gives the illusion that the best player in hockey is out there on the ice. He breaks a winning formula.
But why are you assuming he's 70%? For all we know he was 70% for Game 6 and he's 95% now.

Two games. That winning formula has won us two games, and people want to sit one of the best players in the world.

But why are you assuming he's 70%? For all we know he was 70% for Game 6 and he's 95% now.

Two games. That winning formula has won us two games, and people want to sit one of the best players in the world.
Didn't they say he lost 15 lbs in just a couple of days? He is now good to go?

Back