• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #3 | Canadiens vs. Rangers | Oct. 8, 2017

I know this is a very simpleton comment but we shoot the puck like teenage hockey players

He was in a vulnerable position. The puck was shot, absolutely no need for it. I am equally disgusted in Byron's line-mates. Nobody had the balls to stand up for him.

Lehkonen needs to learn to finish.

Mitchell and Plekanec are brutal offensively.

Julien has to seriousy get Galchenyuk on the first line

There is no chemistry at all from the Danault line

Lehkonen needs to learn to finish.

Mitchell and Plekanec are brutal offensively.

Well Mitchell its no surprise...he’s a borderline NHLer

But Plekanec is playing with two good offensive minded players and nothing tamgible is hapening

I'm also seriously questioning Galchenyuk's hockey IQ. So many stupid plays.

Is Pleks joking taking a wrist shot from the blue line with no screen?! How long has this ****ing moron been in the NHL? Embarrassing.

They miss them when it isn't the Habs though. Shaw was bleeding last night, took a knee tonight, late it by McD.

They miss them when it isn't the Habs though. Shaw was bleeding last night, took a knee tonight, late it by McD.

Matter of time before Julien asks Bergevin to sign Neil and to be honest he wouldnt be any worse than Torrey Mitchel.

Hate to point this out but we're missing Emelin. Rags don't have to keep their heads up because no Hab is looking to throw a hard bodycheck. If they stay away from Weber then they can figureskate all night! Stick checking doesn't intimidate anyone.

Hate to point this out but we're missing Emelin. Rags don't have to keep their heads up because no Hab is looking to throw a hard bodycheck. If they stay away from Weber then they can figureskate all night! Stick checking doesn't intimidate anyone.

They’re missing some offense too.

You cant hope to get much offense when two of your top three lines are centered by Plekanec and Danault

Not really hard to know who to check all night if your the opposition.

Time to maybe think of putting AG at center

The one thing I don't think we're missing is Emelin. Markov and Subban (still.) We need dmen that can move the puck out of our zone and set up a rush.

Back