• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 6 - Bruins @ Habs – Mon May-12, 2014 - 7:30 pm

Mauro ‏Always pushing the limits of live radio. Brings a priest on the air to pray for the Habs. @TonyMarinaro #Legend #PregaPerNoi

Аrpon Basu
If Nathan Beaulieu plays for #Habs, he needs to be allowed to play. If he plays afraid to make a mistake he won't be effective

Tough spot for the kid, though I have a feeling he'll be up to the task. Love his skating and first pass out of the zone. Needs to not try and do too much on D; play the position and don't chase the puck.

Tough spot for the kid, though I have a feeling he'll be up to the task. Love his skating and first pass out of the zone. Needs to not try and do too much on D; play the position and don't chase the puck.

He strikes me as someone who doesn't fear the pressure

I wonder how much of this is the influence of Bergevin & his "hockey people"? Not that it makes any difference...

LOL @ Therrien. Solid use of youth. Hey, let's throw this kid right into the fire in an elimination game. Why bother giving him a go in game five when it wasn't an elimination game?

The Habs organization is ****ed.

LOL @ Therrien. Solid use of youth. Hey, let's throw this kid right into the fire in an elimination game. Why bother giving him a go in game five when it wasn't an elimination game?

Let's wait to see how it pans out before we rip it to shreds.

seriously. Can we put the kid in a position to succeed

I wonder how much of this is the influence of Bergevin & his "hockey people"? Not that it makes any difference...

GM's and coaches have a similar agenda in that it's all about winning.

But a GM has an added agenda in that he has to make sure he has a continuity and that something is getting built for the future.

It's why many coaches trust veterans more than younger guys....MT is only thinking of the now and today because a coaches shelf life is very short and MB secure in his job is worrying about two to three years down the line and getting NB and Tinordi in the lineup is a must for MB at some point in the near future.

For the record:

ArponBasu: Back in 2010, P.K. Subban made his playoff debut at home down 3-2 to the Caps as well.

Back