• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 6 | Flyers vs. Canadiens | Oct. 24, 2016

Subban behaved like a buffoon on the ice (let alone the room which I have no insight to), too many penalties to begin with, yapping at the refs after each penalty let alone poor body language - like it or not that's not how u behave for an "establishment organization"...optics matters.

There's a difference in expected conduct when u work for Goldman Sachs on Wall Street vs Yahoo in Silicon Valley.

No.

That's a separate argument. Actually it's no argument at all. Nobody doubts that Subban is talented and hard working. But that doesn't mean he was doing what he was told to do. He was doing what he wanted to do, not what his coach wanted him to do or what the teammates he practised with were expecting him to do (i.e. the way they drew it up during practice) That led to his teammates having to stand around trying to anticipate what he was going to do. There was no cohesion among the five skaters. PK was a one man show when he had the puck (which, let's face it, is just how he likes it)

But I'll take our current record and Weber's +10 over Nashville's record and Subban's -4 thanks very much.

I don't think plus/minus is a good stat, but I could be wrong.

If we go by that stat it would mean that Weber was pretty much the worst d-man in the league last year at -7.

Subban behaved like a buffoon on the ice (let alone the room which I have no insight to), too many penalties to begin with, yapping at the refs after each penalty let alone poor body language - like it or not that's not how u behave for an "establishment organization"...optics matters.

There's a difference in expected conduct when u work for Goldman Sachs on Wall Street vs Yahoo in Silicon Valley.

Please...

You sound like a Bolduke who can turn coal into diamonds

Price and Subban's low five wasn't a celebration? It's very safe to say that if Price and Patch did that it wouldn't have been banned.

Also, where are you getting that he didn't follow the system from?

I think there is a difference between preplanned celebrations, and natural exuberance. Radulov has been the latter.

I don't think plus/minus is a good stat, but I could be wrong.

If we go by that stat it would mean that Weber was pretty much the worst d-man in the league last year at -7.

-7 is far from the worst plus/minus in the league. Justin Faulk and David Schlemko were both -22 last season.

Back