• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 70 | Blackhawks vs. Canadiens | Mar. 14, 2017

Julien's powerplay sucks ass, but that's the best it's looked since he took over.

I read today that we're actually creating more chances on the PP since Julien took over, but scoring less.

There wasn't a single potential 20 goal scorer that came out of farm team or organization since Chucky in last 3-4 years and not sure about Lehkonen if he becomes one in future.
That says alot about the organization that use bulding through draft slogan excuse when they fail to sign or deal for quality players.
T

There wasn't a single potential 20 goal scorer that came out of farm team or organization since Chucky in last 3-4 years and not sure about Lehkonen.
That says alot about the organization that use bulding through draft slogan when they fail to sign or deal for quality players.

Gallagher scored 24 a few years ago. He will score 20 again.

There wasn't a single potential 20 goal scorer that came out of farm team or organization since Chucky in last 3-4 years and not sure about Lehkonen if he becomes one in future.
That says alot about the organization that use bulding through draft slogan excuse when they fail to sign or deal for quality players.
T

Since 2013 lockout ... Chuck, Gallagher, Lehkonen... three potential 20 goal guys through the system in 5 years.

How many guys do you think other teams develop into 20 goal scorers in 5 years?

Since 2013 lockout ... Chuck, Gallagher, Lehkonen... three potential 20 goal guys through the system in 5 years.

How many guys do you think other teams develop into 20 goal scorers in 5 years?

The league is suddenly filled with like what a hundred 20 goal scorers?

I'm having more fun than you guys. Panthers are pounding the Leafs 6-2 after 2.

17c8ef4d5f685dd765b957f5d9c89815.jpg

Back