• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2015 Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeezus, are you naive.

How many pro athletes in general and hockey players in particular do you know that make a habit of bad-mouthing other players, especially teammates? It practically never happens. But if you think that because people don't air their grievances in public it means that they don't have issues with other players then you are just being willfully ignorant.

Why wouldn't Luongo be a good teammate on the Olympic team with Carey? All he had to do was sit there on the bench with a towel around his neck. Any idiot can do that without annoying anybody.

I'd like them to name a captain, if only just to avoid having this stupid discussion for another year.

The team's captain is Price, but since you can't name the goalie as captain, whoever gets named is a figurehead to talk to the refs and take ceremonial faceoffs.
They should name Tokarski captain, he's no goalie.

I liked living in Miami in the summer too. No lines anywhere. As for the heat, everything was AC'd up the wazoo . . .

No AC on the golf course. Taking the kid to the park. At least the Beach has water.

Hate the weather from June through September.

^

Stephen Whyno:
Habs hire ex-Canucks director of player personnel Eric Crawford as pro scout.

_____

According to his twitter, Starman was an NCAA hockey analyst (ESPNU/CBSSN) for 10+ years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back