• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2018 Offseason

lol

character
Yeah true.

I don't want him with us but the NHL has had guys play who were the cause of other's death (MacTavish and Heatley). Not sure how NHL could prevent a team from signing a wife beater.

times have changed

MacT is obviously the worst of it and he is still employed in the NHL

Yeah true.

I don't want him with us but the NHL has had guys play who were the cause of other's death (MacTavish and Heatley). Not sure how NHL could prevent a team from signing a wife beater.

If he was a left handed shot i would not think twice about signing him to pair with Weber. Damn.. id take him anyways lol

Today on The Onion, Montréal Canadiens Succumb Again to Pressure From French Media, Sign Mediocre Overage Player Who Speaks French.

Canadiens signed Alexandre Alain, who is probably an ECHL caliber player.

Today on The Onion, Montréal Canadiens Succumb Again to Pressure From French Media, Sign Mediocre Overage Player Who Speaks French.

Canadiens signed Alexandre Alain, who is probably an ECHL caliber player.

Les Canadiens ont annoncé mardi s'être entendus avec le joueur autonome Alexandra Alain sur les termes d'un contrat d'entrée de trois ans (2018-2019 à 2020-2021).

from the Habs media site...already a bad omen.

Not that Alexandra isnt a nice name....

Last edited:

Andrew Shaw had knee surgery earlier today. Recovery is expected to be at least 6 months.

Yeah ..thats two players who will not be ready when the season starts. And will take a few months to hit their stride.

their story makes some sense in that they had to make sure his mind wasn't much from the dirty hit from Pateryn, but still, three guys having surgery that all keep them out six months is ****ed

Back