• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

I added to my CRZ this am. Can't have enough of a good thing.

Hvt is a me too grower imo that likely won't hurt you but the real juice was when they were undervalued at .80. Like I said previously I think the M&A round will provide a lot of investors with value their picks weren't going to give them. So my play if I owned right now would be to sell into the next hype wave and move on.

Canadian plays that are angling towards value added diversification and US plays are where it's at imo. Look international as well and keep track of what the merchant banks like quinsam and cannacord are trying to do private to public arbitrage on. I'm every much looking forward to khirons ipo personally.

Hvt is a me too grower imo that likely won't hurt you but the real juice was when they were undervalued at .80. Like I said previously I think the M&A round will provide a lot of investors with value their picks weren't going to give them. So my play if I owned right now would be to sell into the next hype wave and move on.

Canadian plays that are angling towards value added diversification and US plays are where it's at imo. Look international as well and keep track of what the merchant banks like quinsam and cannacord are trying to do private to public arbitrage on. I'm every much looking forward to khirons ipo personally.

Hm yeah makes sense. I'll hold until the next hype boost but man TGIF is looking mighty tempting at 0.70 right now... And so is MPX at 0.84... ah the decisions.

Hm yeah makes sense. I'll hold until the next hype boost but man TGIF is looking mighty tempting at 0.70 right now... And so is MPX at 0.84... ah the decisions.

If I was picking between the two I punt on harvest and move to the US plays

But keep in mind that I'm a ****ing mentalist who doesn't sweat volatility much at all, I want upside first and foremost and risk comes with that

Canopy is releasing its earnings tomorrow (am?). That will colour the tape.

If I was picking between the two I punt on harvest and move to the US plays

But keep in mind that I'm a ****ing mentalist who doesn't sweat volatility much at all, I want upside first and foremost and risk comes with that

Oh I know you're a ****ing lunatic. But having some skin in TNY, CRZ and MPX seems god damn tempting to me. If you had to pick buy one of MPX or TGIF today which would you say you're most confident in? I won't have much cash at hand once I sell HVT so I'd rather go all in on one or just dumping it all in CRZ because I love those ****ers that much.

Part of the reason I dumped a bunch of WEED yesterday. I don't think that will go over well..

hard to say....it's down 40% from recent highs. gun to head, I think it bounces up. Still in some MJ and APH calls for that possibility.

Oh I know you're a ****ing lunatic. But having some skin in TNY, CRZ and MPX seems god damn tempting to me. If you had to pick buy one of MPX or TGIF today which would you say you're most confident in? I won't have much cash at hand once I sell HVT so I'd rather go all in on one or just dumping it all in CRZ because I love those ****ers that much.

MPX is way more d8versified and can catch the wave in a lot of different ways....tgif is close to being purely farm to table growing/retail but that market is tempting.

I probably go mpx with a gun to my head though

hard to say....it's down 40% from recent highs. gun to head, I think it bounces up. Still in some MJ and APH calls for that possibility.

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. I still believe in them. I just held way too much of them, didn't want to add any cash into the game so I sold to buy CRZ and TNY. Wanted to do it before tomorrows news in case their shit gets throttled. I still hold quite a bit though so if there is an uptick I'm jumping up and down.

MPX is way more d8versified and can catch the wave in a lot of different ways....tgif is close to being purely farm to table growing/retail but that market is tempting.

I probably go mpx with a gun to my head though

TGIF seems to be a bit more of a risk play yeah. I'm shocked you'd go against them to be honest. You have severe addict symptoms in your financial decisions and I would think you'd go with the riskier play regardless of upside heh.

Going to probably dip into some MPX in the next day or two. After selling HVT it will actually be my largest holding despite not being as confident in them as I am with CRZ. Not worth buying two stocks with the little I have in HVT anyway.

APH, WEED, MARI as my Canadian boys

TNY, CRZ, MPX will make up the rest. I will keep an eye on things but the plan will be to hold longterm on the American boys and hopefully if all goes right, cash in on some gains over the next year or two from the Canadian guys. I still believe in APH a lot man.. maybe I'm naiive but they just seem so solid to me.

Last edited:
Big move today in RKS --- penny stock version of CRZ. Venture cap firm that invests in cannabis.

Big move today in RKS --- penny stock version of CRZ. Venture cap firm that invests in cannabis.

Was looking at them and CRZ.. ultimately went with CRZ of course just because I trusted them more. They have killed it today too but it seems like they both may be undervalued.

Always a good confidence boost when the stocks you eye have days like that. Missed out on the gains but it shows I'm learning possibly

Very impressive stuff from canopy. Wow. Blew right past anyone's expectations. Expect to see a very very green day folks. Buckle up.

Dow pre looking bloody though. Lets see how pot holds up.

Last edited:
Back