• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs/Habs/Sens 2014-15

The scores have been close every game... and it's actually a rarity cause the much better team has won each game. Last night the Sens were clearly the better team.

The scores have been close every game... and it's actually a rarity cause the much better team has won each game. Last night the Sens were clearly the better team.
I don't think the Habs were much better in game 3, to be honest. You can point at the shot totals all you want, but the Habs game plan was to put the puck on net because Anderson hadn't played a game in weeks. In the end you tied it up with a few minutes to go on a broken play.

Perhaps 3-1 in reverse was alittle much, but there is nothing wrong with saying this series could easily be knotted.

Yeah but your down 3-1 no matter how tight you think it is. Comes off as typical banner chanting sens logic.
Meh. It's pretty generic stuff.

The games are tight. A save here, a bounce there and the series is very different. Hell, game three ended in OT because the puck took a weird bounced causing an odd man rush.

I don't think the Habs were much better in game 3, to be honest. You can point at the shot totals all you want, but the Habs game plan was to put the puck on net because Anderson hadn't played a game in weeks. In the end you tied it up with a few minutes to go on a broken play.

Perhaps 3-1 in reverse was alittle much, but there is nothing wrong with saying this series could easily be knotted.

Well the score doesn't always reflect the play... otherwise, like you like to say... you can get all you need from NHL.com.

Like the Habs last night, the Sens had very little offensive push in game 3. They were on a mission to hammer the Habs physically and they did a good job of that, especially in the first half of the game.

4 one goal games definitely means that the series score could really be anything. I just think that the team who was better has won every game to this point.

I think it goes 7.

Habs will lay an egg at home, Sens will win an extremely tight game 6, then if history is any indication, will lose game 7 like they always do.

This thread has been a lot of fun to watch. Senators fans going through every emotion in the book. Priceless.

Cocky, Over Confidant, Angry, Crying, Pleading, At Peace, Cocky again, Delusional.

Angry Cork is ever present...

Not sure when this new phase of cocky and delusional came from. I've been pretty tame in this thread.

No surprise that MLBJB sides with the idiocy that habs fans have been oozing in this thread.

I think it goes 7.

Habs will lay an egg at home, Sens will win an extremely tight game 6, then if history is any indication, will lose game 7 like they always do.

It's almost as rare that a 3-0 series goes seven as it is that the trailing team comes all the way back to win. Habs will close it out at home tomorrow.

Mindz and I might hate each other, but I have a feeling we'd tear it up in person. Montana too, though his robot schtick scares me.

Back