• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs vs Nashville

I don't really give a **** where we end up as long as the Leafs keep this play up all season and the prospects on the Marlies buy into it too.... with some added talent I really see great things for this team in the next 2-3 years.

Pretty much. Our management will get us the BPA and with Nylander, Marner and company we'll be more than competitive over the long run. We'll trade away pretty much everyone outside our future core so it'll be a top 10 pick AND the beauty is the Marlies are killing it at the moment, using the same kind of system Babs is up here. Can't wait for down the road...

I'm actually quite fascinated watching Babcock on the bench. I could watch a camera on him the entire game. This guy is truly the best coach in the world. I can't imagine what he could do with actual talent.

I'm actually quite fascinated watching Babcock on the bench. I could watch a camera on him the entire game. This guy is truly the best coach in the world. I can't imagine what he could do with actual talent.

He's won a Stanley Cup and Olympic Gold. Leafs are not his first gig.

Are you getting over excited again Burton?

What would we do without Habs fans around to tell us completely obvious shit?

Ironic because my post was mocking how Leafan interprets the super obvious as a revelation.

I can't imagine what he could do with actual talent.

Babcock is incredible. Who knew? Maybe the huge contract and past performance were both clues.

Not really sure what the **** was worth mocking about "Imagine when he gets some actual talent on the Leafs".

Back