• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

League and Rules Discussion

Voracek Norris is going to go 4 games(!) over the limit on D this week. Probably won't affect our matchup, but his other one is close. So that's a 20 pt deduction, yeah?

But wait, there's more!

Jonas went 1 over on W
Fresh Prince of Briere went 1 over on W
Assassins went 1 over on W, 2 over on D, and 1 over on G.
Lahti Penguins went 1 over on G.
Moves like Jagr went 2 over on F.
ERK went 2 over on D.

Last edited:
I apologize about my game over it was by accident. I logged on and didnt realize the morning game so I couldnt change my lineup anymore.

Yep, I was just coming to post mine. Sorry, fellas. I only have the app it doesn't tell you a ****ing thing on that piece of shit.

There has got to be a better way to do this, though. I went over on my forward games played, but I was 6 games under at the center position and 1 game under at the wing. Can we not just do a cumulative games played total?

I apologize about my game over it was by accident. I logged on and didnt realize the morning game so I couldnt change my lineup anymore.
Shit happens... you took a 5 point hit. Hopefully you don't get screwed over again.

Yep, I was just coming to post mine. Sorry, fellas. I only have the app it doesn't tell you a ****ing thing on that piece of shit.
Yeah the website is the only way see.

There has got to be a better way to do this, though. I went over on my forward games played, but I was 6 games under at the center position and 1 game under at the wing. Can we not just do a cumulative games played total?
You could be right. I really liked the idea of limiting each position... but it may prove to be too much to track and too much work.

Definitely something worth discussing.

I'm with Tully on using total forward games played. Keeping track of each position is a bitch.

It's not hard at all....Fantrax has the min/max tool. But it's not really in the spirit of the rule to dock people when they exceed an individual position but not on the whole for a group (F/W/C), so yeah it's cool with me to change it. A bunch of people have gone over on defense and goalie though, so no excuses there. Your responsibility to keep track of that.

yes you can check on fantrax but that said I don't think we should be penalizing managers if F position goes over if they had open C and W spots.

I think it'll be best to combine the positions, but not sure it's a good idea to do it in the middle of the season.

If everyone or at least almost everyone was cool with changing mid-season I see no problem with it.

I guess so... how will it affect results from the first nine weeks of action though? Because the change will be retroactive to the start of the season.

I guess so... how will it affect results from the first nine weeks of action though? Because the change will be retroactive to the start of the season.

Any change would have to be from here on out. We'd Maybe we leave the settings as is... and we just don't penalize teams for going over at a forward position, unless they go over 48 forward games.

Well... only Cheech went over this week.

Maybe we don't need to change anything. It appears as though it can be done.

Cheech has gone over nearly every week, so no big surprise there. Nice to see everyone else figured it out

Cheech has gone over nearly every week, so no big surprise there. Nice to see everyone else figured it out

WTF are you talking about? I've gone over the least. I've only gone over in two weeks.

Speaking of which... Why did I get docked? I thought we had just agreed on overall forward games played?

Back