• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

I thought Max was a lock in Arizona , they have scoring issues and losing Vrbata and Ribs should open up a spot for him

I thought Max was a lock in Arizona , they have scoring issues and losing Vrbata and Ribs should open up a spot for him
Gagner takes ribs spot.

But there is one spot open you are right.

I wouldnt call him a lock... but I wouldnt say hes for sure in london either. He needs to win the spot in camp

Bo should stick in Vancouver. He's the type of player who would fit into the third line and work his way up.

Max has lots of skill Andalusia not be that talk but he is very stocky and the puck seems to be glued to him.
I guess it all depends on what the cotes need and expect from Domi right now.

Bo should stick in Vancouver. He's the type of player who would fit into the third line and work his way up.

Max has lots of skill Andalusia not be that talk but he is very stocky and the puck seems to be glued to him.
I guess it all depends on what the cotes need and expect from Domi right now.

both are ready for this league , junior is a waste for both , too bad the AHL is not doable for both worst case

both are ready for this league , junior is a waste for both , too bad the AHL is not doable for both worst case

Horvat and Domi are NHL ready?
Good for Horvat and Canucks, could care less about scumbag Tie's overrated kid; but he aint a Hab prospect, which is a good thing.

I don't think Domi is overrated. Kid has skills. I think he might have a shot. Another year in the OHL might not benefit him.

Max is a good player. His dad, however, is one of the worst hockey parents out there. A raging lunatic at the rink all the way through minor hockey.

I don't think Domi is overrated. Kid has skills. I think he might have a shot. Another year in the OHL might not benefit him.

You could be correct, but I see a Nigel Dawes, or maybe just hope that is what he is, because he is spawn of a shitwolf and mainly because not a Hab prospect (so why even discussing?)

i got the sarcasm, but he will likely be a good player

Not sarcasm.

I have watched him play probably 100 games the last 3 years.

He will be a bottom pairing guy.

His defense is greatly overated as well. Everytime he goes into a corner with a big-ish player that players comes out with the puck.

Relative to where he was taken, yeah, Reinhart doesn't look great.

I think he'll be an NHLer, but I don't think he's any better than a bottom pairing d-man on a good team & a second pairing on a bad to mediocre team.

Watched a bit of Blades pre season game and wearing #27 Scherbak really reminds one of Galchenyuk and looked very good.

Maybe Galchenyuk & Scherbak get some time at wings on same line in pre-season?

Last edited:
Watched a bit of Blades pre season game and wearing #27 Scherbak really reminds one of Galchenyuk and looked very good.

Maybe Galchenyuk & Scherbak get some time at wings on same line in pre-season?

how did you watch it?

you in saskachabush?

Back