• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

B3Gg43_CAAAJGLR.jpg

He got "slammed from behind" before he got hit?

I didn't see the play so I'm just trying to picture how it happened.

How many chl teams have had their entire top 6 graduate to the ahl in the same year?

How many have seen their entire top 6 become nhl regulars (lets put a minimum gp here... 100).

I havent looked but i dont think there will be many

Of course a few guys who wetr third liners at 19 make it.... but very few and far between.

They are so few and far between... its fair to say that if you are on a third line at 19 the chances of being an nhler are very slim.

Are these legit questions or are you just being your normal passive-aggressive self? You seem to live for hockey research. You should be telling us these answers.

Scherbak update:

Initial tests at the hospital cleared Scherbak of any head or neck problems. Further tests determined there was no serious nerve or back damage, and scans for fractures came back negative. Scherbak was discharged without having to stay overnight, though he did leave the hospital on crutches.

Scherbak will be re-evaluated by Silvertips team doctors Monday. However, it would seem Scherbak and the Tips dodged a bullet on this one.

Though Scherbak's injury doesn't seem as serious as initially feared, he will no doubt miss some time.

http://heraldnet.com/article/201411...3/Nikita-Scherbak-update-major-injury-averted

Scherbak update:

The contact must have hit a nerve because Scherbak began having unusual sensation in his leg. That sensation prompted those on the scene to take the precaution of putting Scherbak in a neck brace and having him immobilized on a backboard.

As we already know, the subsequent tests showed full mobility in his limbs, and the hospital visit revealed no serious damage.

So ultimately the injury ended up being a deep bruise on the side of his thigh. Scherbak left the hospital on crutches, but he's since shed those. He didn't practice Tuesday, and he said he was still feeling pain. However, he also said he's feeling much better and he's hoping to get back on the ice as soon as possible. Everett coach Kevin Constantine said Scherbak's status is unknown beyond the fact he'll sit out Wednesday's home game against Kamloops. On the weekly report Scherbak is listed as day-to-day.

http://heraldnet.com/article/20141125/BLOG12/141129389/1004/Heres-what-happened-to-Nikita-Scherbak

Reway has another solid offensive game, 1g 1a and shootout goal, bit more icetime, 16:11, in this game.
Lehkonen pointless in 5 games, but still playing well overall in 14:38 and +13 in 23 games.

Back