• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

MLB Draft Chatter 2016

Yeah. Not everyone has all their data on hand, or are out for the day, etc...
I know myself, starting next week I'm off in Germany for work for the next month after. So if my picks come up in the evening Eastern time, don't expect me to make my picks until the next morning.

Man... if we're not finished by next week I'll be extra annoying.

In another league that a few of us are in, we just had our draft a few days ago. 16 teams, 7 rounds.... took like 36 hours.

Seriously? Are you 12?

Seriously though. People on this board have pretty thick skin.... and in particular people in this league. For the most part we've been in these leagues together for years and on the board for a lot longer. We bust each others balls... it's all good.

Seriously though. People on this board have pretty thick skin.... and in particular people in this league. For the most part we've been in these leagues together for years and on the board for a lot longer. We bust each others balls... it's all good.

Glad to see 'ants in my pants' ray again. U kinda mellowed over the years during draft time. But seems like u still got it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back