• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Donald Trump is suing Bill Maher for saying he has the hair of an orange gorilla.

Trump campaign says they will not release his tax returns because the average American citizen would not understand them.

Ladies and Gentleman, the Republican nominee.

Doesn't matter, his mantra is "I'm a businessman, of course I sue people, declare bankruptcies, and use grey accounting practices on my taxes...That's what every businessman does"

The Dems who think any of these charges will damage Trump are dumb. Trump presents himself warts and all.

Anyone who actually cares what's in Trump's tax returns wasn't going to vote for Trump anyway.

That's why he doesn't give a shit.

That's a good point. I don't see anything in a tax return that would cause someone to decide to vote for or against a candidate. People know he's exploitative, wealthy and boisterous.

Doesn't matter, his mantra is "I'm a businessman, of course I sue people, declare bankruptcies, and use grey accounting practices on my taxes...That's what every businessman does"

The Dems who think any of these charges will damage Trump are dumb. Trump presents himself warts and all.

The only one that might are his ties to organized crime.

The only one that might are his ties to organized crime.

Are there any real estate developer in NY who haven't got some ties to organized crime?
You could probably ask were or did ties to organized crime bother voters when it was the Clintons, the Kennedys or any number of presidents or candidates for high political office.

Are there any real estate developer in NY who haven't got some ties to organized crime?
You could probably ask were or did ties to organized crime bother voters when it was the Clintons, the Kennedys or any number of presidents or candidates for high political office.

we know the Kennedys were rum runners and basically evil with mob ties, but I don't know about the Clintons having them.

Kennedy's for sure.

Clinton? Maybe minor league bootleggers. Bush league stuff compared to East Coast guys.

Speaking of Bush, what about association with the Bin Ladens and weapons sales to Saudi Arabia?

They are all dirty. It just depends who triggers "tactical indignation".

I dunno...did Obama really believe any of the shit being preached in that place?

The impression I've always got based on his upbringing is that he's a guy who just picked a popular church to go once he decided to get into politics, because it's not safe yet for a non-Christian to run for President.

Back