• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

NYT: Michael Cohen has recordings of Trump discussing the payoff to Stormy Daniels, as well as, other personal conversations with Trump.

Last edited:
Word on the street is that Flynn’s testimony netted Butina.

But timing of arrest was due to flight risk after the 12 GRU officers were named. It’s likely just an appetizer. Ya know, Russian caviar.

Word on the street is that Flynn’s testimony netted Butina.

But timing of arrest was due to flight risk after the 12 GRU officers were named. It’s likely just an appetizer. Ya know, Russian caviar.

I'm pretty sure what is public record at this point represents only the tip of the iceberg. To be honest there's a part of me that does not want to know how deep this runs. Could be terrifying.

Don't worry, you'll never know. Even if Trump is guilty as sin, it'll never reach him. They'll continue picking up ancillary people. I have zero faith people that high up will ever get the same treatment as the schmuck on the street.

Some more fun shit appears to be occuring.

Remember Julian Assange? Once upon a time was the robin hood of the information world before turning into a pretty blatantly controlled Russian asset? Welp, the Equadorians are preparing to hand him over to the MI5 as they are currently being cock blocked at the World Bank for a loan they very badly need. The Equadorians have apparently dropped the request that he not be extradited to the US of A, which is something they had been holding to in talks with the UK government for months.

I imagine he will become a person of interest in the Mueller investigation within 5 seconds of arriving in British custody.

Oh, and if you want to play a hell of an illuminating game, go to Glenn Greenwald's twitter account, click on his panic tweet about Assange and start clicking on the accounts commenting on his tweet. See how quickly you fall into a maelstrom of Russian twitter propaganda accounts. I'm pretty sure I just looked at ~25 twitter accounts just by clicking on retweeted accounts (starting with Greenwald) and didn't come across a single authentic looking twitter account. Each and every ****ing one was nothing but wall to wall pro Russia memes, retweets, etc. One of the biggest tells is that the account only tweets about one thing. One account I came across tweeted nothing but virulent anti Israeli stuff. Literally nothing else, just anti Israel stuff. Each and every one set up to look like "normal" people from western nations.

31419530_1531895106955026_r1-563x375.jpeg

Sacha Cohen >>>

Adam Best @adamcbest
Georgia State Rep. Jason Spencer did a racist Asian impression, screamed the N-word and ran around with his bare ass hanging out on Sacha Baron Cohen’s #WhoIsAmerica. The Republican Party, ladies and gents!

DiwX4DyVMAEpG6l.jpg:large

ᴏʜ ғᴜᴄᴋ ɪᴛ's ASHLEY LYNCH
@ashleylynch
.@NRA spokesperson @DLoesch has removed NRA from her bio after investigation of NRA ties to Russian spies intensifies.
She be scared.

oh wow, he used ALL CAPS

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

what a demented time to be alive.

Back