• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Fanboy fight: XBox V Playstation

3145549-2308564987-CvN3K.jpg

The Nintendo Switch looks exactly like what WiiU should've been. I want to see the specs and what games will be coming out before i buy. BUT it looks pretty f*cking cool and exactly what i was hoping i'd get when i bought the WiiU.

It'll probably match the PS4 before the PS4 Pro...but with 720p handheld capabilities which will set it apart from XBONE and PS4 and PC

Yeah, the Switch kind of looks like the new Wii - they're not going to compete on technical specs (ie. they're not going 4K), but to essentially merge it with a new handheld device, looks pretty awesome. Wonder what the pricetag will be. I'm probably thinking I could use a new console in the next year or so, so tough decision which to go for.

Yeah, the Switch kind of looks like the new Wii - they're not going to compete on technical specs (ie. they're not going 4K), but to essentially merge it with a new handheld device, looks pretty awesome. Wonder what the pricetag will be. I'm probably thinking I could use a new console in the next year or so, so tough decision which to go for.

At some point though, doesn't Nintendo want to be caught-up with PS and XBOX? Again they're trying to be successful with a gimmick.

At some point though, doesn't Nintendo want to be caught-up with PS and XBOX? Again they're trying to be successful with a gimmick.

They don't want to be...PS4 and XBONE are trying to emulate PC gaming but in a cheaper form, their platforms are largely based on graphical capabilities and specs....Nintendo has never been about that, they've always had games and innovation as their core features...their downfall has been a lack of third party support, but that's looking pretty good if that list I posted above is accurate.

The Nintendo Switch will be a game system that plays games.

Yeah, I just watched my son play through the sp, he's got buddies that got got it right away, watched him play some maps with them...it's beautiful, and IMO Battlefield was always about team play, the COD series not so much.

Sombra arrives
[video=youtube;Og5-Pm4HNlI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og5-Pm4HNlI[/video]

I love it but it's not for everyone. It's completely different from Battlefield. But I like the pace and characters.

Back