• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Fanboy fight: XBox V Playstation

oh crap

never even thought of that

but I am already thinking of starting over and going through it all again

I'll do that again when I get a Switch. I'd like to get back to Mass Effect and next week I'm getting Yooka-Laylee(which is basically Banjo-Kazooie with a massive paint job).

I'll do that again when I get a Switch. I'd like to get back to Mass Effect and next week I'm getting Yooka-Laylee(which is basically Banjo-Kazooie with a massive paint job).

Reviews haven't been as good as i had hoped. Ah well. I backed it on kickstarter way back for $30USD so i'm not too upset its not perfect.

This is a game that doesn't need to be ground breaking, it just needs the platforming and toilet humour that made Banjo-Kazooie one of my all-time favourite games.

[video=youtube;2C3m5Lno_20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C3m5Lno_20[/video]

Finally got around to buying MLB the show 2017. Love it except the menu's all different from mlb the show 16. Not sure I like it over mlb 16. Today though I had a huge lighting strike outside my place that fried my PS4 with the game inside it. Make matters worse...tomorrow's my b-day. FML

This is a game that doesn't need to be ground breaking, it just needs the platforming and toilet humour that made Banjo-Kazooie one of my all-time favourite games.

[video=youtube;2C3m5Lno_20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C3m5Lno_20[/video]

Amazing game. This, the original super Mario and Red Dead Redemption are my all-time favs.

Anyone see the new COD WW2 Trailer?

It's been about a decade since COD did WW2, this should count as a reboot. A year late though, this sounds like the title they should have used to compete with BF1.

As long as there are no exo suits, or D Day in space or duel wielding thompsons, this will be the first COD game I pick up since BO2.

Last edited:
Anyone see the new COD WW2 Trailer?

It's been about a decade since COD did WW2, this should count as a reboot. A year late though, this sounds like the title they should have used to compete with BF1.

As long as there are no exo suits, or D Day in space or due wielding thompsons, this will be the first COD game I pick up since BO2.
Same.

My favourite COD was Big Red One because it played like Band of Brothers. COD MW3 was fun but it's going to take a lot for a FPS to pull me away from Overwatch and single player experiences...that said....Battlefront II pretty much already has my money.

I take week to week breaks from it. But when I come back for an event it's all I want to play. This time I was trying to get better at Mercy and Widowmaker. Think I did that.

Finally got around to Shadow of Mordor the last couple of weeks, wanted to play it ever since it came out. And goddamn, is it ever great. Love it.

Cute little game out for free on both the Xbox One and the PS4 is Crossout. 3 Gig download.

In a mad max like theme, you create battle vehicles that are 100 percent customizable.

Seeing some pretty creative ideas out there, and really fun to play to see if your concept is feasible.

Finally got around to Shadow of Mordor the last couple of weeks, wanted to play it ever since it came out. And goddamn, is it ever great. Love it.

Shadow of war looks so friggin amazing. October can't come fast enough (shadow of war+nhl season = win)

Finally beat Breath of the Wild...but didn't 100% it will try and do that when I get it for the Switch, when I get a Switch.

For now I've finally made some headway into Persona 5. 6 hours in and I haven't even scratched the surface...

Back