• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

He wasn’t dead when this was going on. I have witnesses too. I called it before it happened and got accused of seeing the movie beforehand.

actually he was, he allegedly died at the end of episode 1, granted, there were many who believed he was alive as seen in the Clone Wars. This occurred between episode 3 and 4 as they referred to the Empire and the Empire only came into existence in episode 3 after Order 66 was pronounced. By this time Sidious was Emperor and had Vader as his apprentice. Tyrannus was dead too. Why would anyone have expected another sith to appear?

Hah
aeb3fb8a6b8d164a94fc4a3af4929c5f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hah
aeb3fb8a6b8d164a94fc4a3af4929c5f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm not that familiar with the "Marvel universe" but how much of Steve Ditko (or anyone else?) was involved in the creation of that character or was it mostly Stan Lee? Was it like the DC "discussion" as to how much input Bob Finger (vs Bob Kane) had on the creation of Batman?

There's an ongoing argument among the real hardcore fans but the prevailing wisdom is that it was a Lee/Kirby/Ditko creation with tons of arguments on who would have done what exactly. This runs a bit contrary to the official line, which is that it's a Lee/Ditko creation.

This is well, well above my level of give a **** about the character though (who I like and read off and on for years). As Kirby has been dead for over 20 years, I don't think there's a better living authority on the subject of what Spidey is/was supposed to be than Lee though.

There's an ongoing argument among the real hardcore fans but the prevailing wisdom is that it was a Lee/Kirby/Ditko creation with tons of arguments on who would have done what exactly. This runs a bit contrary to the official line, which is that it's a Lee/Ditko creation.

This is well, well above my level of give a **** about the character though (who I like and read off and on for years). As Kirby has been dead for over 20 years, I don't think there's a better living authority on the subject of what Spidey is/was supposed to be than Lee though.
Yeah I'd consider myself an "off & on" comics reader in the past few decades though I was more of a DC fan. Bad stroke of luck though as I seemed to miss much of the Miller's work with DC during the period where I stopped reading them for a while (still actually catching up on what I missed).

Jim Carrey is back on TV in September... this looks vry interesting as well.

[video=youtube;amNMm-2rXrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amNMm-2rXrU[/video]

Back