• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I think he’s good, entertaining to watch. Especially in comedic roles like in Daddy’s Home.

I saw Murder on the Orient Express. Broke my rule of not ever seeing another Depp movie, and paid the price. What utter trash. I really hate that guy.

I hate Marky Mark. Horrible actor. I can't watch anything he's in.
That plot has been done many times, and based on reviews, better. Bruce Willis did an underrated film called "16 Blocks" which was pretty solid.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of him in lone survivor either.

I think he’s good, entertaining to watch. Especially in comedic roles like in Daddy’s Home.

I saw Murder on the Orient Express. Broke my rule of not ever seeing another Depp movie, and paid the price. What utter trash. I really hate that guy.

At least he died.

I like Branagh.

Murder on The Orient Express was good despite most of the acting ( basically Depp and Pfieffer specifically) but Branaugh was awesome and it was shot beautifully

Except that was a TV series, this isn't really a remake, and Branaugh is a treat to watch in the role as is the scenery.

The script and the rest of the acting do leave a lot to be desired though

How does it compare to version with Albert Finney as Poirot (haven't seen this "new" version).

Back