• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Ya I just mean comedies in general. What was the last great comedy movie? Superbad?

MacGruber, 21Jump Street, Bridesmaids were decent I guess (early 2010's). Popstar was pretty funny (2016).

Barbie actually made me, unexpectedly, laugh out loud a bunch.

That's pretty slim pickings, and basically nothing recent.

American Fiction was actually pretty funny.

Abbott Elementary is Parks and Rec but in a Black Urban Philly Grade School.

Ghosts is pretty good. Both the British version and the American.

Abbot Elementary was funny I think...to be fair I haven't watched that much of it.

I am sure that political correctness has run amok, the pendulum is at full swing here...I'm hoping it will simmer down.

In the meantime, I feel like the pc that has taken over comedy is offset by the hatred that is in full view off-set.

Ya I just mean comedies in general. What was the last great comedy movie? Superbad?

MacGruber, 21Jump Street, Bridesmaids were decent I guess (early 2010's). Popstar was pretty funny (2016).

Macgruber is a classic. OMG I laughed so hard. Funniest SNL film ever.
"The Dictator" did have me laugh out-loud at one joke harder than any film in years.

The Deadpool franchise is hilarious. Ted and Ted 2 are both great. The Death of Stalin was good, and so was Look Who's Back.

Back