• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT : Random Chat Thread

whats up guys? finally got a free minute and thought of ya, so i stopped in. dont expect me to be too active though... =/ so much work and whatnot, and im aware i missed the entire season on here pretty much. but all and all i wish vancouver woulda won the cup, not boston....

in random news, im alive and well, hoping the same for all of you. anyone got ps3?

Just wanted to let you guys/gals know that I won't be as active on here this summer unlike past years. I got a lot of work and stuff to do, yada yada, but I will try to get around here once and awhile. I should be here for July 1st for the major signings and stuff but after that, I might be gone for awhile. Don't worry though folks, I'm not vanishing forever.

Just got back from Dave and Adams Card World in Orchard Park and got an autographed puck by Steven Stamkos and got a nice picture with him.

:cheers2: Stamkos is a great player and a good one to get a pic with. Can you share it???

Last edited:
nice to get a pic with a hockey star like stamkos he's a great player wish him the best with the Lightning.

Ya please post a pic!

To the Buffalo Locals, or anyone who might be here in november..

got tatoos? want to get a tatoo, or another one? Im havin a tatoo party. pretty epic.

Back