• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer Thread

France needs to wake up. They have the talent, no doubt. But they are hesitant and mentally weak. Need to get bloody well stuck in, FFS.

they play better with Giroud in the middle, he is so big he just occupies defenders.

Still, they always play down to their opponent. It is the curse of being better than everyone skill wise.

You can also always see the frustration on them when a team they are playing against is not trying to win and just packs the box. If France does not go up early, they usually get upset.

Imagine spain only gets another tie, wow.

That will be such an interesting scenario. I imagine Spain will win against Morocco and maybe Iran can pry another point against Portugal. Then we will have what? 3 teams with 5 points? Iran might be the odd team out with the fewest goals.

That will be such an interesting scenario. I imagine Spain will win against Morocco and maybe Iran can pry another point against Portugal. Then we will have what? 3 teams with 5 points? Iran might be the odd team out with the fewest goals.

I believe goal difference is the first tie breaker.

I think there is a very good chance they could be tied in that respect too. Spain will have to go full court press against Morocco and hope for a bigger win than one goal but Morocco isnt an easy team.

Spain would advance with a 2-0 win in that scenario I believe

They would be +2, Iran +1 and Portugal +1 if all ended up with 5 points

Iran would have been better served trying to get a goal and let spain chase the game than trying to put up an Iranian wall hoping spain wouldn't strike once.

Back