• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Tennis anyone?

Re: OT: Tennis anyone? Raonic, Bouchard, The Majors, etc.

and she refuses to play for Canada at Fed Cup which is really bitchy.

Another early exit from the party girl.

I never knew someone would actually follow in the steps of Guillaume Latendresse, because she's right there minus the concussions.

Unless you're going strictly on a hunch, i'm not sure why you are calling her "party girl." There is nothing to prove that. In fact all reports and quotes lead her to training all the time.

She just might not be that good.

a win certainly would have helped him get to top 4 more than a loss ever will

Right now, at best he is number six behind the big two, Nadal, the Scottish guy and Nishikori.

This is one of the more "captain obvious" statements i've read in a long time. That's probably way he's ranked 6th too!!

Also, there is no denying that Murray is playing well. Novak is on another planet though...

Not my fault you keep commenting that he is better than he really is

CDN Olympic Team
.@Tennis_Canada confirms @geniebouchard will play for #TeamCanada in Fed Cup next weekend:

Not my fault you keep commenting that he is better than he really is

Huh? Every prediction I've made about him has been correct. You need to stop with this.

This year I have him in the top 4 at some point along with winning a Major or Masters Event (although it is very possible that Djokovic runs the table). It's a big year for him.

And let's be honest here, being ranked 6th in the world doesn't suck.

Milos into the QF at the Rolex Monte Carlo Masters. Wawrikna and Federer have both lost. Nadal also moves on and Djokovic is currently on the court.

At least Federer lost to Monfils, I like Gael, he is flamboyant on the court.

Milos retired halfway through the 1st set with a foot injury. Milos is scheduled to play in the Barcelona Open next, but I assume he won't risk injury with the French Open coming up soon.

Genie won't do the handshake at Fed Cup... Idiot. :lol

Her reason is: "I don't want to wish my opponent good luck..."

As if the protocol handshake during the presentation of the teams has anything to do with that...

Genie won't do the handshake at Fed Cup... Idiot. :lol

Her reason is: "I don't want to wish my opponent good luck..."

As if the protocol handshake during the presentation of the teams has anything to do with that...

She said she has no friends on the circuit...she's all business :)

Good show. Genie is losing 1-0 and 2-1 in the second set

Montreal's Francoise Abanda gave Canada the opening match of its Fed Cup tie with Romania on Saturday. The 18-year-old Montreal native defeated Romania's Irina-Camelia Begu 4-6, 7-5, 6-4 in the opening singles match of the best-of-five tie

Genie lose in straight sets. Canada - Romania tied 1-1 after the first day

Too bad Lamechard's antics don't translate well to her game.

Seriously, she needs to revisit her "it's too lame" to shake my opponent's hand protocol because it's wishing them "good luck".

It even happens in other sports... And no other tennis player is above it but she is? :nono

like Carling a rich blonde with big tits who didn't win when it counts

She's a mess right now for sure. She needs to hire Chris Evert or Navratilova...someone who likes her game and has been in her position before.

However from previous talk it seems her battles with her former coach were more her doing and not his demanding approach. A prima donna attitude will get you no where fast.

Have you ever heard her speak into a microphone? There's no real person there; just a corporate shill. She just spews out rehearsed, meaningless pablum and talks as much about taking care of her "brand" as she does about trying to improve her game. The suits got to her really early on. She's more of a corporate robot than Tiger Woods.

Back