• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

The whining might be helping.

IND is going to the line a lot more this series despite the fact the Raps were one of the top teams at getting to the line in the regular season and Indy was one of the worst.

Raptors are playing with a real physical edge though, refs aren't calling much even with the amount of fouls the Raps have had called on them.

lol, this is embarrassing. Just a complete face-plant.

This is why this group won't go anywhere. Big chance to step on this team's throat in this series and they lay an absolute egg. Maybe the worst effort of the year.

WOW need someone on the team to MAN up and play

They're being set up to fail. Indy is jamming on the high screen and keeping our slashers out of the paint. So what does Casey do? Keeps forcing the high screen and double high screen sets.

They've got no answer for Valanciunas, he's been killing them all series and we're avoiding him like the ****ing plague in our offensive sets. Even if Val isn't the answer, it forces different rotations out of the Pacers defence, it forces different spacing, and gets them out of this groove. Space the ****ing floor, work the ball inside and out and get the Pacers defenders moving off the ball.

Powell is getting shredded on the dribble drive to the baseline side, that simply can't be allowed. It's created two fouls on Val (who isn't a great help defender to begin with) in the last few minutes.

sportnet app is killing me for just crashing and not allowing me to stream the game... had a good youtube link but nba shut it down. hate working this time of year. lol

Back