• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Their are goats or each era.

But just imagine how MJ would destroy this era with the BS defence of today, with zero big man equal to most that MJ went up against.

Goat:

IMG_1143-3.jpg

I keep reading that Lebron may go to the Lakers? if he goes to the west it's Rockets and that's it. There is no way Lebron that we know would subject himself to the western conference on any team without a big 3. He would be stopped short of the final and everyone would point out how all his finals trips were in the weak eastern conference.

I keep reading that Lebron may go to the Lakers? if he goes to the west it's Rockets and that's it. There is no way Lebron that we know would subject himself to the western conference on any team without a big 3. He would be stopped short of the final and everyone would point out how all his finals trips were in the weak eastern conference.

He will try to big George with him in LA but doubt its enough with Lonzo , Kuzma and Ingram to win a title .

Houston is fine but they will need to dump some serious money to make it happen . Plus Paul may not resign and health wise he cant make it to late playoffs

His best bet is to stay in the east . Washington with Beal and Wall would be ideal . They could easily move Aubre and Porter to create salary .

Why would he go west and put up with GSW in the semis .

Here's an interesting spot nobody has even considered.

New Orleans.

Anthony Davis, and then they have Boogie's bird rights. Sign Lebron, then go over by re signing Davis.

Lebron-AD-Boogie

Go get a bunch of spot of shooters for your exceptions and via trade and just dummy everyone.

New Orleans.

Anthony Davis, and then they have Boogie's bird rights. Sign Lebron, then go over by re signing Davis.

Lebron-AD-Boogie

Go get a bunch of spot of shooters for your exceptions and via trade and just dummy everyone.

Was talking about this with a few buddies last night. That would be a serious under the radar sneaky move. A bit risky with Cousins coming off a nasty injury. I still don't know if that team is good enough to beat the Warriors.

I still wouldn't be surprised to see a makeover on the Cavs and he comes back. They have that 10th pick to dangle for a good player. Maybe they make a play for Kemba? Move out a future pick in another deal to get one more quality player. The Cavs just made the finals and with Lebron they'll likely make it again next year. Kemba -Lebron-Love + 1 more quality starter could make things interesting. Maybe he somehow convinces George to come to Cleveland.

Lakers are definitely an option imo. I think they have enough pieces to make other deals to secure star talent. They also have money to make moves. Lonzo Ball playing with Lebron would be interesting to watch. Probably not an ideal match but that playmaking could be lethal.

JMO, but I think LeBron stays in The Land. It's his hometown and he's getting a bit too old to pick up and start up somewhere else. Makes sense to finish off his career as a Cav.

Stack going to grizzlies as an assistant coach. This is disappointing to me, as I think he would have fit in nicely here as an assistant.

RJ Barrett doing RJ Barrett things

[video=youtube;3p2egoyVZD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p2egoyVZD0[/video]

New Orleans.

Lebron-AD-Boogie

My dark horse is Washington but slim chance . Beal , Wall and Bron should be enough to go to the finals .

They can move money like Porter to make it happen . Why go to the west when you will have to face GSW before that .

I hope it's not another sit down interview shit show again.

wojespn

The Toronto Raptors are hiring assistant Nick Nurse as the franchise's new head coach, league sources tell ESPN. Sides are working through details of contract now.

Back