• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

A few things as well, re: Clippers

- Lawrence Frank won exec of the year for the Kawhi signing + PG trade. Like giving an arsonist a public safety award because the building he just walked out of only has a bit of smoke coming out so far.
- This is why letting players become defacto GM's is a horrible idea. They don't know how to build a team and kind of don't care. Remember when LeGM turned down Kyle & Demar who wanted to go to LAL as a package and instead pushed the Kuzma + KCP + Montrezl for Westbrook trade instead?

AD
Lebron
Kuzma
Demar
Kyle

KCP
Montrezl
Melo
THT
Howard
Ellington

That lineup fucks. A lot of flexibility. Bring KCP on for Demar when you want floor spacing and defence. Demar at SF when you want to rest Lebron and run the offence through Kyle & Demar. Just dangerous dangerous. Probably contenders for another chip or two.

Obi is a nice offensive burst off the bench. Wouldn't mind checking him out in free agency. Close with RJ & IQ as well.

Pacers right now:

chuckles-im-in-danger.gif

two terrible gift calls to NYK in the last minute.

one was challengeable and overturned.

the other unchallengeable and gives them a free three pointer. unreal.

If this is Ant Man breaking out into something else, the league might be in trouble for the few years before it's in trouble because of Wemby.

I don't think that's what's happening though. I'm worried that he stays hot enough to run through the west, but then gets sorted out by Boston in the finals.

If this is Ant Man breaking out into something else, the league might be in trouble for the few years before it's in trouble because of Wemby.

I don't think that's what's happening though. I'm worried that he stays hot enough to run through the west, but then gets sorted out by Boston in the finals.
Knicks beat Boston

This feels like one of those games that if Minnesota holds on, that's the series and Minnesota will go the the finals (I think Dallas beats OKC, but Minnesota beats either unless Shai goes apeshit). But if Denver comes back and wins this, it's the TSN turning point on their second title. They've kind of been meh so far in the playoffs and looked vulnerable against the Lakers are times.

wolves are so good if Ant is mvp calibre.

KAT can be the #2 he was only ever good enough to be.

Rudy just beast defends with no offensive responsibility.

Back