• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Jays win, Santos pitched well. Struck out Youkilis and had Ortiz ground out to short. Another series win!

That slider of his really is one of the nastier sliders I've seen; it falls right off the table.

And Youkilis isn't exactly an easy out at the plate when it comes to getting struck out. The fact that he had problems with that pitch's dip is a testament to Santos.

Is there any player less liekable than Kevin Youkilis.

Trash man look a like

He's Duke "the Dumpster" Droese?

04.jpg

Rest of the month looks like this:

vs Bal (3)
vs TB (3)
at KC (4)
at Bal (3)
vs Sea (3)

Really no excuse for the bats to not get going against those guys.

But in general, really encouraging stuff from this team. They've been competitive in every game, and done an absolutely fantastic job of playing smallball and being on top of every detail. They're doing all the little things right. And the pitching is off to a great, great start.

the bats have to get going, though. i'm not sure we can count on the pitching to keep thsi up. still, good on em for getting the job done while the bats are a bit cold.

the bats have to get going, though. i'm not sure we can count on the pitching to keep thsi up. still, good on em for getting the job done while the bats are a bit cold.

What I've been impressed with is the fact that despite our best hitters not hitting their best, we've been able to score enough runs when we need them to have a chance to win every game so far.

But yeah, bats gotta get going.

Back