• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Ken Rosenthal
Sources: Frankie Montas, Grant Holmes and Jharel Cotton going to #Athletics. @JeffPassan first on Montas.

Solid haul for Oakland. Cotton looks ready to pitch in MLB, Montas could be their future closer, and Holmes is looking very good in A ball this year. Well done.

With Cecil's inconsistency and Morales having a burnt out arm, I 100% agree with this. Boone Logan would have been a solid add but apparently Rockies are not dealing him now

I'm still trying to figure out why we weren't in on Duke. Was exactly what we needed and he went for peanuts.

I'm still trying to figure out why we weren't in on Duke. Was exactly what we needed and he went for peanuts.

My wish list had both Boone Logan and Zach Duke on there to shore up the left side of the bullpen. No idea why we weren't in on that

Trading Hutch makes no sense there, shouldn't we be keeping our starting depth given Sanchez dumb inning count and Estrada's wonky back

Ken Rosenthal
Source: #Marlins sending Rea back to #Padres but keeping Cashner. Rea left first start with MIA due to elbow injury.

HAH!

Jerry Crasnick
Source says a medical issue might be holding up the Bruce deal between #Mets and #Reds. Stay tuned.

Jay Bruce may actually be cursed.

Back