• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: WWE/MMA/Boxing Thread

Barboza looking like he's regretting every decision he's made in life getting off the stool after round 1

Definitely... Barboza is a warrior.

Rocky Barboza.

hqdefault.jpg

Khabib is going to face **** Tony when they fight. Connor will never allow himself to get locked into an octagon with Khabib. Khabib's takedown and top control skills are as good or better than GSP's were, and then unlike GSP, Khabib has a legit mean streak and likes to punish people.

Khabib suggesting that he carried Edson for the 15 minutes to get the work in....

Seeing him slow down his pace in the 2nd despite not looking gassed, I don't think he's full of shit here.

Solid 1st round. Pretty even.

After 2, I wouldn't argue very much with anyone who had Holm up 2-0

Cyborg looks dangerous as hell, but Holm isn't being physically dominated at all, and that straight left is landing clean and consistent.

Yeah, Holm has at least held her own.

Round 3 started to turn the tide I think. Holly got rocked at the end of the round and seems to be out of ideas on how to get through and land. I expected Holly to be more of a counter striker and not rush in as much.

Holly needed to be smashing that front leg of Cyborg's early to set up the high head kick. Holly has thrown about 10 of them now and they're telegraphed.

Back