• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2014 - 2015 NHL Season

I don't agree with whomever said the seats are small...I think the seats are decent...

The Bell Center is a nice arena to watch a game....but when you get up from your seat to go to washroom or concession stand, it's a constant hassle and challenge. They knew this would happen when they planned the place, but how can u fault them...they paid the entire building out of their pockets with no public funds. It was supposedly 100% privately funded....

However, 18 years later, it doesn't excuse actual ownership from not updating the place....

It's definitely not an isolated problem. The hallways are a bit small but I never had an issue to go the the toilet and grab a beer between period. Of course I prefer trying to grab a beer during a commercial break to avoid the lines.

Have to remember, they built in a space that was limited in size and they still wanted to get maximum number of seats. So they compromised on the hallway space.

As to the seating, it is much better than the old Forum.

Get ready for this one. Just heard Habs still interested in Letang on Sirius. I just don't see how they can fit him under the cap. Would have to move Emelin and Bourque.

I think the price tag would be more than I'm willing to pay. Letang is a really good offensive dman but his name probably carries more value than he does on the ice.

I'm not even sure what it would take for the Pens to trade him to us. Maybe Gallagher and Beulieu or Tinordi or maybe Emelin? I'm thinking Gallagher almost has to be involved.

I don't feel like the Habs should be giving up assets for Letang. There is a more pressing need to find a top 6 scoring winger IMO.

If Pittsburgh ate 2m a year from Letang's deal for the length of contract, I'd offer assets. Otherwise, Emelin and Bourque is almost more than enough.

If Pittsburgh ate 2m a year from Letang's deal for the length of contract, I'd offer assets. Otherwise, Emelin and Bourque is almost more than enough.

dont want him if they ate 50% of his salary , health concerns, too soft, played like shit in the last 2 playoffs, we have plenty of puck movers , we need a Marc Staal type not another finesse type.

dont want him if they ate 50% of his salary , health concerns, too soft, played like shit in the last 2 playoffs, we have plenty of puck movers , we need a Marc Staal type not another finesse type.

He had 16 points in 15 games 12-13's playoffs. I'd like a guy who plays like shit like this on my team any day of the week. #getfactsstraight

Back