• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2016-17 Edition

Weird that they'd wait for Quick to return and then go after a goalie.

Bishop to Kings...sounds like a chess game

Reported by E. Friedman

That time of year where people are using two threads, we'll close this one up for a few days.

He's killing it in the Q as a 20 year old. Not much chance that he becomes much in the NHL... but for free... why not?

Elite Prospects says that he shoots left but all the photos show him as a right hand shot. Not overly big at 6'0, 180. He's killing it now as a 20 year old and has twice as many points as he did a year ago, which leads me to believe it's probably the big fish, small pond scenario. If he were any good he'd have been drafted would he not?

Elite Prospects says that he shoots left but all the photos show him as a right hand shot. Not overly big at 6'0, 180. He's killing it now as a 20 year old and has twice as many points as he did a year ago, which leads me to believe it's probably the big fish, small pond scenario. If he were any good he'd have been drafted would he not?

Like DD?

We have 48 contracts right now.... Sign a kid out the Q and another out of College. We need as many C prospects as we can get our hands on. Even one who turns out as good as say a Tyler Bozak would be useful.

Tyler Johnson was another undrafted free agent signee who would be great to have right now.

We have 48 contracts right now.... Sign a kid out the Q and another out of College. We need as many C prospects as we can get our hands on. Even one who turns out as good as say a Tyler Bozak would be useful.

Tyler Johnson was another undrafted free agent signee who would be great to have right now.

Bozo right now would be our most complete C , 27 is way more talented but hasnt grasped the position yet.

Apparently we were one of the finalists to land Macewen

Bozo right now would be our most complete C , 27 is way more talented but hasnt grasped the position yet.

Bozak is TURRIBLE defensively. So no, he is not more complete.

There's been plenty of undrafted players who have been good/very good NHLers. Chances are he'll never be a decent NHLer but I'd certainly take a shot on him.

Apparently we were one of the finalists to land Macewen

Thats fine. Macewen isn't what we want. Gotta shoot higher than that. He should be a summer camp tryout, and maybe an AHL/ECHL deal not an NHL contract that counts against your 50 man limit.

Back