• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tank Nation Redux 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pleks can get 2M per year on the market...he’s still a low-risk center that can thrive playing behind actual top line centers...imagine Pleks with Pens or Capitals....

Yeah, I even think 2.5.

At this point any team will know what they get from him but its not what we need

I agree but I don't care much either way. This team is going nowhere and we don't have any center prospects for next year. Plekanec won't really hurt either way.

With a coach like Julien the problem is he will use him more than he should be.

We have Danault who can slot in as a 3rd line center with more offensive upside.

We gotta be better at 2nd line center

With a coach like Julien the problem is he will use him more than he should be.

We have Danault who can slot in as a 3rd line center with more offensive upside.

We gotta be better at 2nd line center
So what, it's going to be the difference between 15th place or 20th? Plekanec is irrelevant either way.

It's the same situation as we had with Desharnais. The only way to get Therrien to stop using him was to get rid of him. When Julien was coaching the Habs the first time around his most used player was Plekanec. Now he's back 12 years later and his most used player is still Plekanec. He needs to go, if only to force Julien to lean on someone else.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I get that but in favor of who? De La Rose? Froese? It's not like he's progress stopping anyone, there is no progress. Back with DD some were feeling that he was holding Galchenyuk back. Obviously now Julien won't put Chucky at center even if Drouin, Danault and Plekanec are injured. And it's not like we're a Plekanec away from the Cup. He's irrelevant whether he's with us or elsewehre.

Last edited:
I can that but in favor of who? De La Rose? Froese? It's not like he's progress stopping anyone, there is no progress. Back with DD some were feeling that he was holding Galchenyuk back. Obviously now Julien won't put Chucky at center even if Drouin, Danault and Plekanec are injured. And it's not like we're a Plekanec away from the Cup. He's irrelevant whether he's with us or elsewehre.

He is a POS that needs to go , you can get a 1 mil player looking for money in August to get me 30 points a year . If we bring him back we are clowns .

I don't give a shit whether we are resigning him in July or not. He's neither preventing us to tank, or making us closer to the Cup, or preventing the growth of prospects. However I definitely want us to trade him at the deadline.

I don't give a shit whether we are resigning him in July or not. He's neither preventing us to tank, or making us closer to the Cup, or preventing the growth of prospects. However I definitely want us to trade him at the deadline.

We will be in the hunt at the deadline.

I'm happy to see Emelin find a nice home. The guy always gave us an honest effort. boom.

i feel happier for subban. Nice to have a coaching staff and management team actually support the guy rather than blame him for everything and cut his minutes for being creative offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back