• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Round 2, Game 3 - Bruins vs Habs

I bet :sunny: will not be posting in this thread, with Mother's Day approaching lots of mothers to be told they suck!

Weise has 4 points in 6 games and Eller has 8 in 6. We are getting balanced scoring. That's a must in the playoffs.

We had better legs tonight, though we were too passive again for much of the third. Drives me nuts. Not the Bruins best game, but again speed gives thme trouble and we had the zip early.

I know Iggy scored tonight but that line has been sleeping.

Kind of like our DD line but I am impressed with DD's defensive play.

And to those who think MT has it in for the young ones, Bournival was on the ice during the final minute.

what impressed me the most tonight, for the first time in a long long time, i felt we played like we were the bigger team, we outhit the bruins, we banged them left and right and every chance.

It won't mean a thing if they blow it in Game 4. They need to follow through and drive a stake into these f***ers

How, exactly, will it not mean a thing if they lose game 4? If they lose game 4 then it goes back to Boston tied at 2. A loss tonight coupled with a game 4 loss would mean they'd be down two games.

So, again, how exactly will it not "mean a thing"? You're insufferable.

what impressed me the most tonight, for the first time in a long long time, i felt we played like we were the bigger team, we outhit the bruins, we banged them left and right and every chance.

What impressed me is they really only sat back a third of the total period instead of the whole period. Baby steps.

Back