• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

Seriously though, if the league took concussions & head trauma halfway seriously, they would heavily fine & suspend the team's decision makers (coach & GM), and they'd fire the doctors that cleared him to return (unless they were overruled).

Crazy that they don't have league concussion spotters like the NHL, or the mandatory 15 minute quiet room. Don't understand how you can not even take a guy off the field who looked like Savage did after the hit. Its negligent.

the NFL does, but the players don't really care, they want to get in the game.

The players are adults, they need to take some responsibility for their own actions.

They aren't teenagers like my son was last year when he had his bell rung (no concussion, and I knew he was fine as he punched the guy right after the hit) but he was still shaking his head between periods and the coach put him out to start the third. The athletes are men and need to stand up for themselves.

Nah thats nuts. The guy was severely concussed. You can't put it on them in that state. He literally just suffered a traumatic brain injury. No way an NHL concussion spotter lets a player back on the ice after looking like that.

Last edited:
DRIU1gvW0AAXXO5.jpg:large

Yep.

The Bills stink offensively. Their inability to throw the ball down the field is legendary.

Well, it’s definitely a Pitt-NE AFCCG, but the outcome is not obvious. The Steelers probably should have won the regular season meeting.

Back