• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Tanking Issue

Yeah, this is one of those rare occasions where I feel that it's not really a "new rule" that needs to be voted on, it's an obvious thing that everybody should be doing already.

And yeah Soco, after I made my "no response" post I thought I should mention, Soco did reply to it lol.

I'm fine either way, enforcing it now or waiting till next year. Basically looking at 70 or 72 min GP, with either an 0.5 or 0.55 top up.

It's a real problem with the draft lottery happening tonight. Also without having heard from very many teams. Leaning towards implementing it next year.

The other issue is with the lottery itself. I guess the NHL has revamped the way it does the draft lotto, and we were following their lead. Need to decide quickly how we're going to do it here.

As mentioned in the other thread, we are going to continue to mimic the NHL Draft Lottery as we have thus far. And no points top-up this year.

It will definitely be in place for future seasons. Am leaning towards either 70 or 72 GP Minimum, 0.55 points per game.

Back