• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Toilet Tank @ Toilet Seats - HDIC 7PM

Habs look good. Price is the best in the world, with him in net the Habs can do some real damage in the playoffs.

They could stand to make a move or 2 to shore up the roster. Too bad Vanek never worked out, because the "good" Vanek would really help that team contend.

Don't find the Habs to be impressive. The record seems a bit bloated. Mind you, if Price keeps it up they could go deep.

Leafs ... please, no loser points!

Habs weren't impressive tonight. They've not played really well over the past couple weeks. All teams go through slumps.

Habs look good. Price is the best in the world, with him in net the Habs can do some real damage in the playoffs.

They could stand to make a move or 2 to shore up the roster. Too bad Vanek never worked out, because the "good" Vanek would really help that team contend.

Definitely need to add at least one top 6 forward... and a top 4 dman would help too.

Franson and Santorelli wouldn't be the worst acquisitions for them. Would prefer a better forward mind you.

Love to see Kessel with the Habs, sort of a modern day Howie Morenz for them. But wow, imagine him in Montreal? I cannot. Off ice that is. On ice I can.

The Habs are a nice team, but no way in heck do they win the Stanley Cup, they are still so small. In my opinion anyways.

Love to see Kessel with the Habs, sort of a modern day Howie Morenz for them. But wow, imagine him in Montreal? I cannot. Off ice that is. On ice I can.

The Habs are a nice team, but no way in heck do they win the Stanley Cup, they are still so small. In my opinion anyways.

Habs really aren't that small anymore. Desharnais and Gallagher are small... but I don't have a problem with a small guy who plays like Gallagher.

Not that they're a big team either... I'd definitely love to add some skilled size.

Taking teams lightly more than a few times a season is a concern. Maybe take some criticism of your team once in a while.

Every team will lose at least 20 games, so far we are 21 over .500. No way LeafFan would be accepting fans of a team at the bottom criticizing the Leafs if the Leafs were 21 over .500

Every team will lose at least 20 games, so far we are 21 over .500. No way LeafFan would be accepting fans of a team at the bottom criticizing the Leafs if the Leafs were 21 over .500

If my team lived and died by its goalie like Montreal does, I'd be damn nervous about my goalie holding up over the course of the playoffs.

Especially since he never really has.

If my team lived and died by its goalie like Montreal does, I'd be damn nervous about my goalie holding up over the course of the playoffs.

Especially since he never really has.

Remove leaf goggles and step away from the computer.

Montreal is a good hockey team. As much as i don't like it, they are a hell of a lot better than our team at the moment.

The good news for Leaf fans is that the Habs were last in the conference in 2012. And a playoff team since.

They still need a premium RW and a Franson type for their 2nd pair.

There is no rule that fans of a bottom feeding team cant find faults in another supposedly high flying team. You can put the blinders all all you want, I could care less really.

And no way that HabFan would be here in the leaf board so much if the difference between the teams wasnt so pronounced either...

There is no rule that fans of a bottom feeding team cant find faults in another supposedly high flying team. You can put the blinders all all you want, I could care less really.

And no way that HabFan would be here in the leaf board so much if the difference between the teams wasnt so pronounced either...

What? Don't be a moron, we were here when we were last too.

Gotta give credit to the Habs fans here, that's not really accurate at all.

And Habs fans... you guys rip into your team regularly, I don't know why you'd expect us especially to do any different.

It seems to me that Count is the only Hab fan here who's getting butthurt about Leaf fans criticizing his team. And his argument is patently ridiculous---if you cheer for a team that's lower in the standings, you're not allowed to offer any criticism of a team higher in the standings? What?

On what planet does that argument make any sense to anyone older than six years old?

Back