• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Yahoo Football League (S4)

Maybe the system saw there was an uneven # of teams, and removed the live draft option as a result? And now all earlier timeslots are full?

BG, I think it's set up as an Autopick Draft, you need to change it to live draft asap (unless I'm missing something).

When I try to switch to live draft it asks for a date time, and Spet 12 at 8pm is no longer an option.

Sorry guys rookie commish here.

Probably needs to be a certain amount of time before a draft timeslot (15 or 30 minutes), which is why 8:00 is not available, and the other times (830-930) are all full. Choose 10 for now and hopefully everyone can do it, it is fine for me.

I'm good with either. RB should be .25/carry if you're playing PPR. In my money league it's 1/PPR .25/PPC

Re: Forum Ice Bowl (Yahoo Football League S4) DRAFT TONIGHT 8PM

Are the others cool with that?

That's kind of weird. if an RB gets 20 carries his floor is 5? Seems high. .5 PPR is probably the best way to go.

Re: Forum Ice Bowl (Yahoo Football League S4) DRAFT TONIGHT 8PM

Most receivers get 5 catches or so, it evens how valuable the players are. PPR makes received more valuable.

I've never seen points for carries before.

The whole reason for giving points for a reception is to try to level the playing field for RBs and WRs.

Back