• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The not so Good, the Bad and the Habs - Game 47

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Uninspired effort. Although I maintain the score should have been 2-2 they did nothing to prove they deserved this game.

All bad.

Refs... ugly.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 47 - Devils vs Habs

Well Saturday was a nice diversion, but now we are back to reality.

:thumbsdown:

Re: The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 47 - Devils vs Habs

same crap team the crappy Leafs beat.

Re: The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 47 - Devils vs Habs

Brodeur wins last game in Montreal, the fix was in.

Re: The not so Good, the Bad and the Habs

This team needs way more players that actually go to the net. MB really does need to make a move soon.

The formula is very easy. Defense apply pressure in the offensive zone, forwards take away the point shot on the power play. Presto, instant win against the Montreal Canadiens. everyone can wax about how we are still in a good spot in the standings, but it has gone downhill since the rest of the league figured out the formula. This coaching staff appears to have no plan B for anything. It's going to be the Carey Price show for Ws pretty much the rest of the way.

The formula is very easy. Defense apply pressure in the offensive zone, forwards take away the point shot on the power play. Presto, instant win against the Montreal Canadiens. everyone can wax about how we are still in a good spot in the standings, but it has gone downhill since the rest of the league figured out the formula. This coaching staff appears to have no plan B for anything. It's going to be the Carey Price show for Ws pretty much the rest of the way.

11-7-2 since the powerplay went to shit.

Not everyone does.

Back