• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 55 - Lightning vs Habs

Not PK's best. Scored the 1st Tampa goal and was late on their 2nd.

The Good - Resting Price for this game, he was very active in goal. No point without him.

Power play was the bad and the ugly. It needs to get fixed fast.

Like I mentioned in the GDT, Habs need an ass clown who can make a play from the half-wall (like Kovy, Cammi in the past) otherwise opponents just have to suffocate the points.

Good:
Carey Price. He was solid again. He won 8 games by himself this season.
Brendan Prust trying to wake his team by messing with Ben Bishop. It worked.

Bad:
That wasn't worth a penalty shot.
Gorges and Subban on the goals allowed.

Ugly:
23:57 minutes of play for Gionta in this game.
8+ mins for Brière and Thomas. One deserved it more than the other one...

GOOD: Subban

BAD: Also Subban

UGLY: the Habs in afternoon games. They play as though they're late for their pre-game nap.

It never ceases to amaze me how other team's glorified scrubs have career games in Montreal.

Arpon Basu
Prust on what he said to Bishop: "I’d heard him yapping all game so I just told him to quit whining and shut up. He didn’t like that...”
Prust on the "spear" of Bishop: "I didn’t spear him by any means. I just tried to put my stick on him to stop his momentum.”
For the record, Ben Bishop says Brandon Prust got him in the stomach with his stick. “It was all fun,” he said.

That was a sleep inducing game this afternoon. So Boring (outside of Prust during the tv timeout):smile(21):

Murray is a block of cement on skates

I would say Bourque is a waste of air, but his mother might take offense.

I miss Galchenyuk .......At least he's entertaining to watch.

Can they try the prospect that they would not trade with Bourque for P.A., instead of Bourque in the lineup?

Still waiting for management to buy a clue.

Ugly is DD. The habs need a number 1 center bad... Its been said for years and years. but i think that is the biggest need.

Also another #3/4 dman would be nice. Even tho murray has been pretty decent recently.

And someone to replace Gionta and his 20+ mins per game.

What did the idiot Cherry say tonight?

Brendan Gallagher
heard what Don Cherry said about @BrandonPrust8 Prusty's a warrior that sticks up for his teammates every game Take him on my team any day!

P.K. Subban
@brandonprust8 great teammate, good guy, good looking, & good looking girl friend, full package! Love him he's a beaut! #onmyalltimeroster

Alex galchenyuk ‏
@brandonprust8 1 of the most honest and passionate players Ive ever played with.. @CoachsCornerCBC is wrong about him! #InPrustWeTrust

What did the idiot Cherry say tonight?

Brendan Gallagher
heard what Don Cherry said about @BrandonPrust8 Prusty's a warrior that sticks up for his teammates every game Take him on my team any day!

P.K. Subban
@brandonprust8 great teammate, good guy, good looking, & good looking girl friend, full package! Love him he's a beaut! #onmyalltimeroster

Alex galchenyuk ‏
@brandonprust8 1 of the most honest and passionate players Ive ever played with.. @CoachsCornerCBC is wrong about him! #InPrustWeTrust
What did Cherry say?

Gaining access to the ozone on the pp has to change. They need to simplify. Stop with that drop pass shit at the blue line.

Back