• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Canucks @ Leafs | 6PM CBC FEB 8th

Killer93

[video=youtube;evATqNMhYGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evATqNMhYGY[/video]​

BIG GAME tonight. Last time these teams met Leafs were blown out 6-0, Kessel was mocked by Burrows, and Bolland severed his tendon.

I believe revenge is in order tonight, my guess Bernier starts.

The game starts at 6.

Yes I know they have the 6-9pm timeslot, just because CBC airs at 6 for the Leafs doesn't mean anything. There has been times before where games start at 7pm and with a ceremony it wouldn't start closer to half an hour later then that... yes its entirely possible the puck drop is around 6:30pm.

Yes I know they have the 6-9pm timeslot, just because CBC airs at 6 for the Leafs doesn't mean anything. There has been times before where games start at 7pm and with a ceremony it wouldn't start closer to half an hour later then that... yes its entirely possible the puck drop is around 6:30pm.

No, that's what I'm telling you. Puck drop is supposed to be at 6.

Yeah, the leafs twitter handle says it won't be a very long ceremony, probably just a handful of players.

Enough with the ****ing ceremonies. Good intentions or not.
They have learned their lesson, at least, from the days where they'd have the players come out and stand on the ice or sit on the bench for the duration of an interminably long ceremony. Now the players just stay in the dressing room until it's all over.

At least they won't be pimping militarism for this one.

This game sets up pretty well for Vancouver to bust their slump. Saturday night at Toronto with CBC sucking the crome off their tailpipes.

Leafs better skate hard. This will be a truly desperate team they're facing.

I will not be watching this. Hughson will be out of control with love for the Canucks.

I hope we win just to hear that guy all depressed.

ach, they're slumping and injured as hell, but we never beat the canucks. potentially go into the break 3rd in the conference and top-10 overall if we win, though.

Back