• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Valentines Day

I agree.... Hallmark holiday..... Until of course, I got married on valentines and made it my anniversary ;)

I figured if "they" are gonna force me to be romantic I would get it all over with in one day.... I know, genius! :lol

No matter how cheesy and useless your wife tells you that St-Valentine is, deep down, she still expects something (a gift or something).

Women will always be women....it's in their DNA

Just like us men expect to be left alone when the hockey game is on.....it's in our DNA

No matter how cheesy and useless your wife tells you that St-Valentine is, deep down, she still expects something (a gift or something).

Just like us men expect to be left alone when the hockey game is on.....it's in our DNA

wow that is deep :eek(16):

I was waiting to see who would be the first poster to say something like: ''way to go out on the limb Rolex''

I guess it was you :smilewinkgrin:

I agree.... Hallmark holiday..... Until of course, I got married on valentines and made it my anniversary ;)

I figured if "they" are gonna force me to be romantic I would get it all over with in one day.... I know, genius! :lol

LOL that's awesome.

I'm hitting the online dating sites pretty hard tonight...anyone got any suggestions?

I think Juliette et Chocolat on Laurier street have a yearly thing where single women meet up....so you might want to go check it out.

Let me know how it turns out :cheers2:

I think Juliette et Chocolat on Laurier street have a yearly thing where single women meet up....so you might want to go check it out.

Let me know how it turns out :cheers2:

In this weather? Not sure I'm that desperate

But thanks for the heads up :cheers2:

agree 100% . LOL!

taking wife to restaurant and then movie tonight . she is not a fan of gift or buy me this buy me that but as some said women are women :)

Back