• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Feb 16 - Canada vs. Finland

LeafGm

So, Bob McKenzie has come out on twitter with the lineup for today's game:

Starting goalie: Carey Price
The scratches: 2013 Art Ross Trophy winner, 2013 James Norris Memorial Trophy winner
The Lines:

Jamie Benn - Sidney Crosby - Patrice Bergeron
Patrick Marleau - Jonathan Toews - Jeff Carter
Patrick Sharp/Chris Kunitz - John Tavares - Rick Nash
Matt Duchene - Ryan Getzlaf - Corey Perry

Duncan Keith - Shea Weber
Mark Edward Pickles - Drew Doughty
Jay Bouwmeester - Alex Pietrangelo
Dan Hamhuis

Carey Price
Roberto Luongo

Glad they took Kunitz off Crosby's line and hopefully Sid gets going today.
Me too, but the fact that they took him off Sid's wing and still left him in the lineup ahead of Marty St-Louis is pretty mind-boggling.

Me too, but the fact that they took him off Sid's wing and still left him in the lineup ahead of Marty St-Louis is pretty mind-boggling.

This. It was apparent from the get go that Coach was the reason why they originally didn't pick Marty. Whatever the reason is, he just doesn't like the player.

If Kunitz isn't on Crosby's line how the hell do you justify playing him over Martin St. Louis?

Chemistry with Crosby is the only reason he even made the team.

Its funny when i see bergy on the first line for canada and think....hey, nice upgrade for sid.

So the guy we brought because of his chemistry with Crosby is now off of his wing and has been replaced by the guy we brought last time(and was so bad he was vitrually unplayable for the entire tournament) because he had chemistry with crosby replaces him?

Wow we really like to outsmart everyone

Back