• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Sharks 3/4 10:30

andyt

Canes Moderator
Staff member
Anyone staying up for this one? There will be about 13 hours until the trade deadline when this one ends.

Sharks are comfortably in the playoffs, in 2nd place in the division, 8 points ahead of the Kings and 16 ponts ahead of the Stars, who sit 8th. Pavelski leads with 32 goals, Thornton has 51 assists.

I'll be curious to see if there are any scratches before the game. But as for the game itself, don't care.

Same as last game, yawn, burp, scratch.
I suspect they'll win though, just to piss us off.

The Canes don't have extra roster spaces to be scratching a bunch of players in anticipation of possible trades. With Faulk hurt all 6 of our other DMen have to play. So we can scratch one forward...but I suspect Muller isn't going to be asked to hold back anyone. So I expect the lone healthy scratch to be be Lindholm, Bowman, or Dvorak.

Anyone staying up for this one? There will be about 13 hours until the trade deadline when this one ends.

Yeah, I'll be there. I'll be up anyway. I'm sure you can count on a "Blow it up." from me at some point before 12:30am.

In all the excitement of jr making his move, don't forget there is a game tonight.
Who will be in net?

I expect Khudobin gets the start for this one as Cam could still be in play (no sense getting Cam hurt tonight). Assuming we lose this one and the deadline passes with Cam still here, I expect Khudobin will get 3 starts for every 1 Cam Ward start until we are officially out of the playoffs...at which point they will split time while we play out the string.

AK starts. He's your man now, and therr may be a deal for Ward on the table, but he HAS to suit up tonight regardless.

Back