• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

is there any way to corroborate this?

mbow30

Spudmeister Supreme
Clarkson's 15 point pace over 82 games is the lowest single season ppg by an NHL forward earning $5m or more?

in drury's final season (limited to 24 games because of injury) he put up a 17 point pace.

I just hope the term Dave Clarkson hat trick takes off: a bodycheck, a shot on goal and a penalty

I just hope the term Dave Clarkson hat trick takes off: a bodycheck, a shot on goal and a penalty

The David Clarkson hat-trick: have a pass intercepted, fall down, & take a penalty.

Last edited:
The most common "David Clarkson hat trick" is managing to fall on your ass three times in one shift.

ClarksonElbowedByLinesman.gif

Regardless of the cap hit how do you not contemplate buying him out this summer

You have to contemplate it. The issue is, there's no way that Nonis goes to his boss and tells them that he was so wrong about the prize free agent he signed last year that we have to buyout his contract....and not only was he that wrong about Clarkson, he got ****ing schooled on the structure of the contract to the point that though the team will realize cap savings by buying him out, Clarkson will get ~29 million of the contract whether he gets bought out or not.

I can't think of any way that's not job suicide.

Which is the major reason I want him fired. Clarkson has to be bought out. The buyout math is nearly identical whether we buy him out this summer or next and you can't move forward with him in your top 9 after he proved to be a complete waste of a roster spot all season. Trading Clarkson could be problematic as he also has a ****ing NTC and his attitude is likely going to be that he took a hometown discount and if we want him gone that badly, buy him out. Just fire Nonis and let his replacement deal with it, without having to be concerned about the optics.

Back