• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Question for Bell Centre regulars

Krustchev

I'm going to be in Montreal next week, and my two boys want to go the Bolts-Habs game 1 - assuming that we get home ice, which we likely will. All that's available on Stubhub is pretty much the top rows behind the net or in the corners. How good/bad is the view from the nether reaches of the Bell Center?

Re: Question for Bell Center regulars

I'm going to be in Montreal next week, and my two boys want to go the Bolts-Habs game 1 - assuming that we get home ice, which we likely will. All that's available on Stubhub is pretty much the top rows behind the net or in the corners. How good/bad is the view from the nether reaches of the Bell Center?

The views are good. As for the ice, it is far away.

Maybe someone can paste or PM him the # of a scalper/broker. They might have more selection.

Krust, if you go to canadiens.com, they have a resale section where guys like Rolex unload their tickets. I bought them there for Count Jr and me last year. I got row 20 behind the opposing net.

and PS, it is Bell Centre, a proper name so not subject to change for the weird American spelling of centre.

There's always a "bobby" outside roaming the street selling tickets on game days if you want to try that route. Big hefty guy.

Last edited:

I checked ticket vault for Krust, damn it will be hard to get 3 tix and the cost will be quite high. Good luck big guy. Probably cheaper to jump on a cheap flight from Philadelphia to Tampa and get tickets there.

There's always a "bobby" outside roaming the street selling tickets on game days if you want to try that route. Big hefty guy.

There is but show up around 11AM outside as it's a playoff game ticks may be in high demand.

I'll probably just use Stubhub. Kids told me they don't care how high up we are. Famous last words?

oh they usually don't mind how high they are, Count Jr didn't care in Seattle but when you have to take them to the can between periods, and your legs burn on the way up, you might regret the decision.

oh they usually don't mind how high they are, Count Jr didn't care in Seattle but when you have to take them to the can between periods, and your legs burn on the way up, you might regret the decision.

My kids have an "ability" to hold it in for hours.

are you staying in Hampstead or downtown?

if you stay downtown, stay at Le Centre Sheraton, it is right across the street from the Bell Centre

You can just move down to Rolex's seats for the third.

Back